Benefits of Renting Furniture for Your Office
Furnishing your office or workplace can be costly and overwhelming. But with furniture rentals from Interior Furniture Resources, you can experience a faster and more convenient way to update your space. Our mission is to help you furnish your office or home with high-quality, stylish furniture without spending a lot of money or wasting a lot of time. Here, we explore the benefits of our office furniture rentals in Central Pennsylvania and Northern Maryland.
Advantages of Renting Over Buying
Renting furniture is the most cost-effective option to efficiently and attractively outfit your office, and there are many benefits to renting our furniture rather than buying it. These benefits include:
- Low monthly payments that are more affordable than purchasing furniture with large down payments
- Minimal cash investment that allows you to put your capital toward other uses instead of toward furniture purchases that often require cash
- Payments that are interest-free and 100% tax-deductible, whereas interest on purchases may not be deductible
- Quick delivery within 48 hours across Central Pennsylvania, Northern Maryland, and the surrounding areas, whereas delivery can take up to six weeks when buying
- Flexible exchange policy that allows you to switch out your furniture items as your tastes and needs change instead of having to buy new every time
- Available short- or long-term leases that allow you to rent for as long as you need, which gives you greater flexibility over purchasing furniture
What’s more, Interior Furniture Resources can also move and set up your furniture if you change addresses, so you don’t have to do any of the moving or heavy lifting like you normally would when relocating your purchased furniture. Our seasoned relocation professionals come to your office to deliver, move, and set up your rental furniture. We even take care of any required upkeep, which means you won’t have to worry about maintenance and repairs like you would with purchased furniture.
About Our Office Furniture Rentals
It’s crucial to make a good first impression with clients and coworkers by having an office that looks professional and polished. We offer both a la carte office furniture pieces, like desks and lamps, as well as complete packages, so you can customize your order to exactly what you need. You’ll be able to choose from a broad range of styles, colors, and sizes from today’s top brands.
Contact a Rental Consultant Today
Save money and resources by furnishing your office with comfortable rental furniture from Interior Furniture Resources. We have served customers throughout Central Pennsylvania and Northern Maryland for more than 50 years by creating beautiful and inviting workspaces at affordable prices. Contact us today to speak to a rental consultant about your office furniture needs.