Every home is unique. Therefore, how homeowners stage their homes to be listed on the open market can vary. To accommodate all sellers, Interior Furniture Resources offers customizable home staging services. Whether you are selling a small, cozy cottage or a large and luxurious home with an open floor plan, our programs can be tailored to fit your every need.
Our selection of furniture, home goods, and accessories allow homeowners in Harrisburg, PA, and the surrounding area to dress up their space and create a positive first impression for buyers. Learn more about our custom staging services and the benefits they provide.
Advantages of Our Home Staging Services
Home staging is designed to showcase a home’s best assets, make a memorable first impression with buyers, and help them envision that space as their future home. Interior Furniture Resources will work closely with you to ensure your home is dressed in the best possible light, offering suggestions on style and design. Our custom staging programs incorporate elegant, high-quality pieces including:
- Designer furniture pieces suitable for a variety of rooms
- Bedding sets, linens, and decorative accents for personal touches
- Full bathroom sets including towels, matching floor mats, and stylish décor items
- A wide range of artificial plants and trees to add a pop of color to your space
- A host of decorative pieces matching a variety of design tastes and styles
- Artwork, sculptures, and mirrors
- Classy lighting fixtures and area rugs to tie the room together
How Our Home Staging Works
Depending on your needs, home staging with Interior Furniture Resources can be as simple as selecting a few items over the phone or taking a more in-depth approach. Either way, our friendly staff is here to assist you. Homeowners who already have an idea of what items they will need to complete their staging process can coordinate with our team, who will recommend pieces that work in a specific space and fit within the seller’s budget.
Homeowners who are new to the staging process, or those with large spaces that necessitate a more tailored approach, will receive an initial consultation with one of our experienced team members. During this session, we’ll discuss your goals to get a better understanding of your staging needs, as well as answer any questions you may have.
We will view the property if necessary, or we can study the space using any floor plans, dimensions, or photographs you can provide. With this information, our design experts will curate a staging program that centers around your home, creating a marvelous space for buyers to walk into and admire.
Why Staging Matters
Selling a home is all about showcasing your space to trigger an emotional connection with the potential buyer. This can be accomplished through professional staging services. Once engaged, buyers may be more likely to make an offer. Other benefits of home staging include:
- Less time on the market: Sellers who want to move their listing quickly should consider staging it. According to the Real Estate Staging Association, staged properties sell 73% faster than homes without any staging. Another study conducted by com shows that 95% of staged homes sell in 11 days or less.
- Increase your home’s value: Professionally staging your home can help add value to it. Research performed by the Real Estate Staging Association shows that 63% of buyers are willing to pay more for a move-in-ready home.
- Easily promote your property: People in the market for a new home begin their search online, browsing pictures of listings to determine whether they want to view the property in person. The combination of a staged home and tasteful photographs can get buyers excited about your property, giving you an advantage over the competition.
- Help buyers visualize themselves in the space: As buyers walk through your home, you want them to be able to picture themselves living there. It can be difficult for a person to do this while looking at an empty room. Help buyers by staging your home with professional services from Interior Furniture Resources.
Consult With Our Design Experts Today
Help promote the best possible version of your home with the professional home staging services from Interior Furniture Resources. We specialize in providing clients in Harrisburg, PA, and the surrounding area with elegant and sophisticated home pieces suitable for any room in the house. Contact us today to learn more about our staging services or to learn how you can build your own home staging package.