Professional home staging for your model home is the best-proven method to sell newly constructed houses. In fact, staged homes sell faster and for more money than empty residences. Why? According to The National Association of Realtors, 83% of buyers say it’s easier to visualize living in a property when it’s staged well.
If you’re a builder or developer in central Pennsylvania or northern Maryland, turn to the staging professionals at Interior Furniture Resources to furnish your model home. Contact us today to discuss our efficient, results-driven model home staging services.
The Benefits of Model Home Staging
Potential buyers want to step into a model residence and feel right at home. A brand new model home should feel clean, spacious and inviting, with professionally staged furniture that appeals to your target market.
Here’s how professional model home staging can benefit you:
- Stronger emotional connection: Stylish furniture helps buyers feel more attached to the home compared to empty rooms.
- Quicker, higher offers: Among sellers’ agents, 46% say home staging increases the offer value by up to 10%.
- Smarter marketing: Professionally staged model homes highlight each room’s possibilities for potential buyers. Staging also helps you produce better photos for your advertising materials.
- More memorable first impression: Buyers may look at hundreds of houses before touring your model residence. With staged furniture, your property will stand out and create a positive, lasting impression.
Why Rent Furniture for Staging Model Homes?
For any size model, renting rather than buying furniture makes logistical and financial sense. You need quality furnishings on a temporary basis to help buyers imagine living in and owning the property during a showing.
The pros of renting model home furniture include:
- Convenience: Our professional interior designers are here to assist every step of the way, from picking selections to delivery and set-up within a 150-mile radius of our Harrisburg, PA showroom.
- Cost-effectiveness: Buying new furniture for a large model home can add up. With rental options, you get stylish pieces at prices you can afford.
- Greater variety: IFR has endless options for classy, trendy furniture that potential buyers will love.
- Eco-friendly: Renting furniture helps protect the environment and keeps discarded furniture out of landfills.
Our Home Staging Options for Builders
Home staging through Interior Furniture Resources gives you simple, value-priced ways to stage a model home. Our design services are tailored to fit any style and budget. We will create a customized home staging model package to fit your needs including furniture, rugs, table settings, artwork and more. Browse our online Home Staging Portfolio to get inspiration and view some of our work.
Whether you need individual pieces or a complete design solution, IFR offers complimentary, no-obligation design services at your model home. Our expert consultants are eager to help you maximize your space and recommend the best pieces for your target market.
Work With an Experienced Model Home Staging Company
When you partner with IFR for professional model home staging, you’ll get:
- Delivery with care: Our skilled delivery drivers and movers bring your items to you safely, set up the furniture and pick it up when the rental term is over.
- Incredible savings: We significantly discount our high-quality furnishings.
- Fast turnaround: Our residential furniture is ready for delivery in as little as 48 hours.
- Flexible rental options: We offer short- and long-term rentals depending on your unique needs, from one month to as long as you need.
Ready to Get Started?
IFR offers home staging solutions that provide proven results. To learn more about our model home staging services and furniture rentals for builders, contact us today.